The Purpose of This Page

This is the place to share reflections, prayers, Scriptures, impressions as we wait on the Lord regarding the Wagner property.

Any specific ideas about design, use, features, etc. should be posted on the Ideas page rather than here.

To post an entry, you can send an email by clicking here. (The subject line will become the title of the post, and the message of the email will become the body of the post.)


Monday, December 12, 2011

Reflections

Originally posted 12/7/12
As I listened to the hearts of the prayers yesterday and pondered the concerns and hurdles that need to be overcome for this to become a reality, I was startled out of my reverie by the sirens. However, I could not shake and cannot shake still the image of not warning, but a shofar blowing; and the land that we surveyed as being anointed by the Lord. What I cannot discern, but am asking the Lord to show us all as humbly as I can, and with the most faithful heart and trusting soul within me, is whether that call to worship and benediction is meant for the Greenhouse future or not. I don't want to demand too many signs; but I did sense an overwhelming presence of the Spirit as we collectively cried out to the Lord there with the chorus of geese. I pray for the questioning but still trustful heart of a Mary but not the disbelieving heart of Zechariah as we continue to discern His will. But I still cannot get that "shofar's blow" out of my audial memory. Did anyone else hear that?
e

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.