The Purpose of This Page

This is the place to share reflections, prayers, Scriptures, impressions as we wait on the Lord regarding the Wagner property.

Any specific ideas about design, use, features, etc. should be posted on the Ideas page rather than here.

To post an entry, you can send an email by clicking here. (The subject line will become the title of the post, and the message of the email will become the body of the post.)


Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Bold in Faith- THE MORNING OF OUR PRAYER MEETING


After our prayer time this morning, I slipped into my car and listened (while smiling ear to ear) to the shared story of the interviewing pastor.  He expressed how the the Lord lead Him to walk a 14 mile circle around land in D.C. for their ministry, (valued at over 8 million dollars), which they now own outright to the glory of God. Prayer circles...be bold in prayer, seeking His will, waiting for His call, but be BOLD IN FAITH. I stand in awe...praying His promises - for this and all He has. I am humbled to serve Him more every day and thankful to be a part of His work in The Greenhouse.
  
And if you're interested in a walk around the entire property in prayer, call me...Here I am Lord...
630-698-0101. 
Leslie Stapleton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.